Kidney disease can occur to anyone and it is a silent killer because it can kill quietly, If not detected in time, it can lead to death.
if an individual is suffering from the disease of the kidney, there are certain indications that will help someone recognize this disease.
Below are the major symptoms of kidney disease you should know;
1. Abnormality or changes in the urinary function is one of the earliest symptoms of kidney disease. You can experience slight changes in both the frequency and amount of your urine.
2. The sufferer might also experience fatigue, anemia and general body weakness.
3. If a person is suffering from this disease, he might also feel cold most of the times or run fever.
4. Also, one can experience pain when urinating. Typically, when this disease of the kidney affects an individual, there is always a painful sensaton that one feels when urinating.
5. Shortness of breath, dizziness while working or walking and inability to concentrate can also occur if an individual has the disease.
6. You can also see blood in your urine.
7. Queasiness is also another symptom of kidney disease. this means that one might experince both psychological and physical discomfort that can even lead to nausea and vomiting.