A heartburn simply refers to a burning pain that one feels in the chest. In most cases, the cause of the burning pain in the stomach acid entering the gullet via throat or esophagus).
heartburn also occurs when there is to much intake of spices food, When the stomach acid leaks out of the stomach and moves up into the esophagus, there is always a burning sensation that a person feels.
It is also important to note the foods that can trigger heartburn.
Below are foods and drinks that can Cause Heartburn
1. Avoid fried foods – everyday eating of fried foods can trigger a heartburn.
2. Dairy products such as sour cream, milkshake, ice cream, regular cottage cheese, etc can also trigger heartburn.
3. You should also avoid soda and other drinks such as liquor, wine, beer, coffee, and tea. they make the heartburn become worse.
4. Avoid eating foods that are high in fat, they can also cause heartburn.
5. Avoid chocolate and caffeine ..
Chocolate and caffeine play a major role in the occurrence of heartburn. Chocolate that majorly contains caffeine
6. Beans – Too much intake of beans triggers heartburn
7. Reduce the intake of Egg, specially the egg yolks.