Malaria is a disease created by mosquito to shorten the life-Spain of Mammals and Homo-sapiens, the action takes place when a mosquito bites an individual and deposits protozoan ‘plasmodium’ (Plasmodium is a genus of parasitic alveolates, many of which cause malaria in their hosts. The parasite always has two hosts in its life cycle: a Dipteran insect host and a vertebrate host. “Wikipedia”) multiples in the blood system. Science discovery has provided various ways to treat malaria after mosquito transmits its plasmodium into an individual. “Prevention is better the cure, which the wise man side” The good news is that there are precautions one can take to prevent both the mosquito bites and malaria itself.
Once you are aware of the risk of getting malaria, it will be very easy to prevent it.
Below are fast ways to prevent malaria daily bases:-
1. Sleep in a well-aerated room to avoid mosquito bites, This is good for those that do not like sleeping under mosquito net due to reactions, allergies and some other reasons. Whenever you notice the symptoms of malaria, go to a hospital for adequate treatment. You can also take anti-malaria as a means of treating malaria. note:- only when its been prescribe by the Doctor.
2. Another important thing is that you should not wait till you have the symptoms of malaria before you treat it. Prevent it even before it manifest, take precautions.
Use anti-malaria drugs that help you combat the disease. You can use the drug at intervals but it is important to use it according to prescriptions.
Also, when you use anti-malaria drugs, it is important that you finish the course, do not stop half-way, complete the dosage.
3. The most important way is to avoid mosquito bites. You can achieve this by using mosquito repellents and insecticides. Also, the use of mosquito net is another effective way to prevent mosquito bite.
You can also wear clothes that cover your body, especially your arms and your legs.
4. Use an insect spray containing pyrethroids in all living and sleeping areas, especially during evening and nighttime hours.
5. Avoid sleeping outside or in the neighborhood of mosquitoes e.g. close to the lakes, waste dump corners, etc. If you are sleeping in a tent, make sure that there are no holes anywhere and keep the door closed at all times.
With these few step to pervert malaria, you are go to go, in good health without malaria.